African Green Pepper Sauce
Oh no god, this Green Pepper accompanies almost all Togolese dishes: Jollof, Pinon, Attièkè, Ablo … The Green Pepper is a little spicy. And if the Green Pepper is too spicy use a lot of onion. I prepare the Green Pepper outside because it’s hard to breathe during preparation. 4 cup green pepper
- 4 cup green pepper
- 4 Onions (3 puree + 1 cut)
- 1 cube
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of oil
- Crush 3 onions and green pepper. – Do not use a lot of water because it will prolong cooking.
- Cut the remaining onion
- In a pot, bring the onion pureed to a boil. Simmer until all the water evaporates (about 20 mins)
- Add the green pepper and let it simmer until all the water evaporates (about 20 mins)
- Add the chopped onion, cube, salt and oil. Cook for 10 mins.
- It is near; the chilli can be refrigerated for 2 to 3 months.