Gari is made from the roots of cassava, the gari is in the form of fine, white and crisp semolina.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 to mato puree
- 1 cube
- 1 teaspoon garlic and ginger
- chilli pepper to taste
- Chicken stock
- On a medium heat, in a sauce pan and add the oil and onion.
- A the paste tomato, tomato, spices, cube, chilli and stock
- Add the gari the hot broth gradually stirring vigorously until obtaining a homogeneous paste (Pinon),
- Arrange the pieces of meat on the Pinon, basting with a little cooking oil.
- Serve hot.