- 250 g of Deguë grains
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 500 ml of yogurt
- 200 ml of heavy cream
- Sugar (to taste)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg syrup
- 1 concentrated milk
- Add the degue to boiling water, turn off the stove and let stand 20 minutes.
- Add the butter so that it is soft before removing.
- Then let cool completely.
- Mix the yogurt with the cream, the sugar, the vanilla sugar, the nutmeg and add the box of milk and mix well.
- Then add the already cooled degue grains in this milk mixture.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- Have a good meal!
2 thoughts on “Degue Milk”
How to conserve this if you made it in large quantity..please thankx
You can put it in Popsicle bags and freeze them. It, actually, taste awesome!!